College Signing Day

Diego Galaviz, Reporter
February 9, 2012
Filed under Featured Sports Scrollbox, Top Stories

Wednesday, February 1 was Signing Day at Bixby High School, where athletes decide which college they will be attending to play their respective sports.
Bixby had 12 athletes from baseball, boy’s basketball, football, and girl’s soccer declare where they were to continue their careers.
In baseball, Jake Krehbiel signed with Independence Community College in Kansas; joining him will be Christian Ward and Corey Bayles attending the same school.
One more Bixby representative is Trey Marker, who will be attending school at Grayson County College in Texas.
Boy’s basketball will send Austin Wright to Missouri Southern University.
In football, Mason Briggs announced he will attend East Central University in Ada and Daniel Murray will attend Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College in Miami (Oklahoma, not Florida).
Star quarterback T.J. Eckert announced his intentions to go to the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond.
Girl’s soccer features Hunter Ham, who will be attending Midland University in Nebraska, Paislee Hamilton to the University of Central Oklahoma, and Carley Johnson to Rogers State University in Claremore.
And in girl’s softball, Sabrina Martinez will go to Paris Junior College in Paris, Texas.
Bixby High School and the Spartan Post wishes each of these athletes good luck on wherever the road may take them.

Comments